Log in to your account to gain access to all of the exclusive content inside.
Is a new interactive website brought to you by SAP. Mission Control is the nerve centre of the McLaren Mercedes Team and SAP technology is being incorporated into the real Mission Control at the McLaren Technology Centre helping the team to access and analyse more data in real time than ever before. For the very first time, SAP and McLaren will use Mission Control Online to share we're sharing exclusive insights throughout the 2014 Championship. With new rules, new drivers, new cars and new tracks, we'll introduce you to every aspect of racing, from the cars to the team behind them. Simply set up your Profile to get started. You'll have the opportunity to analyse McLaren LIVE telemetry data during every single practice, qualifying and race session, direct from the track. Before each race weekend, you'll be invited back to Mission Control Online, giving you exclusive access to never before seen areas and newly released interactive video content. When you view and share video content, you'll be rewarded with Championship Points which automatically update on your Profile page. Championship Points improve your ranking on our Leader board and give you the chance to win great McLaren Mercedes prizes all season.
Throughout the championship you can work your way through the ranks starting as a New Recruit and working your way up to the top of the engineering team as Racing Director. Here are the rankings below:
Viewing videos, sharing the content, viewing the team news and many more actions on the site will earn you championship points to move up the career ladder throughout the season. Each weekend, exclusive prizes will be available. You will become automatically eligible for these prizes by accessing the site in that week, however, throughout the year we will have more and more exclusive prizes which will be broken down by your career tier. You'll also have access to all the latest press releases about the McLaren Mercedes Team and an overview of all the Championship Circuits.
The Website is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains our data processing practices and your options regarding the ways in which your personal data is used. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us at [email protected]
The Company collects information submitted to us such as your name, gender, mailing address, email address, telephone number together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We will make all reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your information but please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security or transmission of data over the internet. If your information changes or you wish to contact us with any other enquiry, please email us at [email protected]
Use of your information and your preferences
We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. If you do not want to be contacted by us you can opt-out by emailing us at [email protected] Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
What are cookies?
Cookies are used by most websites in order to improve users' experience by enabling a website to 'remember' you, either for the duration of your visit (using a 'session cookie') or for repeat visits (using a 'persistent cookie').
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally enable us to improve the performance of our website. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting ('first party cookies') or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing ('third party cookies').
You can find out more about the way cookies work on www.cookiecentral.com.
What's in a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers.
What to do if you don't want cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings. Click on the Help function within your browser to find out more.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org for further information.
1. The Promoter is: Right Formula Ltd, 99 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3XD
2. Any agency or employee connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted win prizes. Any employee of Right Formula Ltd, McLaren, SAP AG or its affiliates shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Any employee of McLaren shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. All participants taking part in the competition must have the legal age of majority to form valid contracts in their respective country, province, or state of legal residence at the time they take part in the Mission Control Online. Subject to this prerequisite, all users of the Mission Control Online portal (www.onlinemissioncontrol.com) are automatically registered to be eligible for the competition. Users can opt out of the competition at any time via the competition Tab. Actions which they take on the website will increase their rankings (points) and different prizes will become available. Each week, the top 100 point earners of that week (Monday through Sunday) will be entered into the random draw to win the prizes.
5. Final prize eligibility date is 28th November 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Prizes are sponsored by SAP AG ('Sponsor'), a company located at Dietmar Hopp Allee 16,69190 Walldorf, Germany. Prizes will be announced after each Grand Prix by email. Prizes include but are not limited to: clothing, memorabilia and branded merchandise. The top prize is a pair (5 pairs to giveaway) of VIP tour tickets to the McLaren Technology Centre. This tour excludes flights and accommodation. All winners must have the legal age of majority to form valid contracts in their respective country, province, or state of legal residence to claim their prize. The closing date for entry into the competition is November 28th. Winners will be announced no later than December 5th. The tour will take place in 2015, no cash or date alternative will be offered if a winner is unable to attend.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRIZES: All transportation, lodging, meals, gratuities, and all costs and expenses relating to or arising directly or indirectly out of the top prize not specified as included herein are the sole cost and responsibility of the top prize winners. If winner is a business entity, a representative must be selected by the business entity, and all Terms and Conditions apply to the business entity/representative. Top prize must be taken on dates and times specified by Promoter, which dates and times are subject to change. Top prize winner will be required to provide valid travel documents and passports, valid photo IDs, and inoculations as required by travel authorities at time of travel; and to obtain and maintain all insurance (including health, liability and any other insurance). Winner acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter is not a providers/carriers of transportation, or insurance providers. Promoter is not responsible for any changes of any element of top prize trip including but not limited to any expenses incurred as a consequence of missed flights, flight charges, cancellation, or delays. Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. Any unclaimed and/or unused element of a top prize will remain the property of Sponsor. In the event a top prize winner and/or their guest engage in behaviour that, as determined by Promoter (or its designee) in their absolute discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, dangerous, illegal, disorderly, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Promoter reserves the right to terminate the top prize trip early, in whole or in part, and to send the winner and guest home with no further compensation. Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, sales, income taxes and all expenses not specified herein. Prize winners may be required as a condition of receiving the prize to provide the Promoter with his or her social security number so that appropriate reports may be filed with the appropriate tax authorities. The Grand Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitution is permitted except if prize or portion of prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at Promoter's sole discretion. All prize details are at Promoter's sole discretion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter, Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this prize drawing and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prizes except that the prizes shall be subject to manufacturer's/provider's standard warranty.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random using www.sweepdraw.com by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
12. RELEASES: By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release Promoter, Sponsor and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies, all businesses involved in the development or execution of this contest as well as their respective employees, officers, representatives, shareholders, directors and agents of each (collectively 'Releases'), from all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, including injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons and/or property which may be sustained in connection with either directly or indirectly, the awarding, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded here or any prize related activities, including but not limited to traveling to or from any prize related activity. Promoter and Sponsor are not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. Promoter is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Promoter may collect and process any information and data that you volunteer to Promoter, e.g. when you register for the competition. The information Promoter collects is to understand your needs and interests to deliver a consistent and personalized experience in the competition. Promoter will share personal data with Sponsor and its affiliates in order to providing you with information on products and services on the website that may be of interest to you.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to the competition. Visitors to the McLaren Technology Centre agree to the use of photography and his/her name in any publicity material directly relating to the competition and its prizes. Personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with English data protection legislation and for research on use of the website. The data will be disclosed to Sponsor without the entrant's prior consent for the purpose of development of the website.
20. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Right Formula Ltd, 99 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3XD.
21. By checking the 'I accept' box you agree to these terms and conditions
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.